New Years Resolution 2019

Every year I try to make a few New Years Resolution goals. I've learned to keep the number of goals to a maximum of five or else I would have no chance of completing any of them. One of my goals is to post all of the projects that I've completed in the year 2019.

I'm motivated to make this commitment because I still use this blog as a reference to past project. I would have never thought that my old posts would ever be useful in the future...until I realized that I have a terrible memory and I NEVER remember how I made things.

I want to make this goal doable this year, so these posts can be as simple as a picture, as long as the knitting/crochet/sewing project is documented on this post. In the year 2020 I plan to take this goal to the next level and post in the many social media platforms in conjunction with this blog...but that's something to worry about later.

Let's see where this journey takes me!

Comments

Popular Posts